- Name and contact details of company as well as company data protection officer
- This data protection information applies to data processed at:
Global Regulatory Partners, Inc. (GRP)
400 Fifth Avenue, Suite 115, Waltham, Massachusetts , USA
- Global Regulatory Partners, Inc has a company data protection officer who can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of data usage
When you visit our website www.globalregulatorypartners.com, the browser on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your active submission and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL – the previously visited page),
- The browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The purpose of the collection of the above data is to ensure a smooth connection and use of our website and evaluate the security and stability of our systems, and not to draw conclusions about you as an individual.
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using the contact form provided on the website. A valid e-mail address is required so that we know who has sent the request and to allow us to respond. Supplementary information can be provided voluntarily. The data will be processed for the purpose of contacting you according to Art. 6 §1 of the GDPR on the basis of your voluntary consent.
Your business contact information which is collected by the contact form is stored and processed for promotional communication from Global Regulatory Partners, Inc. By clicking on the box for the contact form, you have given consent to use your data for promotional services. This allows GRP to store, process and use your data for promotional communication. If you no longer wish to receive advertising oriented towards your interests, you can object at any time and with effect for the future by using the unsubscribe function or sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Data disclosure to third parties
Your personal data will not be transmitted or disclosed to any third party unless :
- you have given us your consent according to Art.6 §1 of the GDPR.
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 §1 of the GDPR is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of your personal data.
- this is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation pursuant to Art. 6 §1 of the GDPR, and this is legally permissible and is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you pursuant to Art. 6 §1 of the GDPR.
The information stored in the cookie is specific to the device used during each individual session. It does not mean that we are aware of your identity.
The data processed by cookies is required for the mentioned purposes in order to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 §1 of the GDPR. Most browsers automatically accept cookies.
- Analysis tools
We use Google Analytics as the tracking measure to ensure that our website is designed to meet customers’ requirements and is continually optimized. This tracking measure helps us to record the use of our website and more specifically the pages visited, in order to optimize and improve service offering.
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. In this context, pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies are use to collect the following information about your use of our website such as;
- Browser type/version,
- the operating system used,
- Referrer URL,
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- Time of the server request,
The collected information is transferred to a Google server located in the U.S. and stored there. It is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide further services associated with the use of the website. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other data from Google. The IP addresses are anonymized so that an assignment to a specific individual is not possible (IP masking).
If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again. Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found in the Google Analytics Help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en).
- Rights of the data subject
You have the right:
- To request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 of the GDPR. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your personal data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged storage period, the existence of the right to rectification, deletion, restriction or objection of processing of personal data, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, the origin of your data, where the personal data was not collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about the logic involved;
- In accordance with Art. 16 of the GDPR you can demand without delay the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us;
- To request the deletion of your personal data stored with us in accordance with Art. 17 of the GDPR, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- In accordance with Art. 18 of the GDPR, to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete the data and we no longer need the data, but if you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have filed an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 of the GDPR;
- In accordance with Art. 20 of the GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another person responsible;
- In accordance with Art. 7 § 3 of the GDPR, you can revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we will no longer process data based on this consent
- To complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 of the GDPR.
- As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.
- Right to object
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 §1 of the GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, on the grounds relating to your particular situation or the objection is directed against promotional materials. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation. If you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal or objection, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data security
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
- Accuracy and amendment of this Data Protection Policy
This data protection policy is currently valid and effective as of September 2019.
Due to the further development of our website or changes of GDRP requirements, our data protection Policy may be updated. You can access and print the most current data protection policy at any time on the website at https://www.globalregulatorypartners.com.