Global Regulatory Partners Inc. (GRP), promotes and maintains a values-driven corporate culture, ensuring that the principles of integrity, honesty, quality and fairness are integrated into our business practices on a consistent basis around the world.
Our Code of Business Conduct
As we operate in global market, we continue to build on our company’s strong reputation for integrity and ethical behavior. We must guide our actions with a clear understanding of legal and regulatory requirements, our policies and procedures, and shared ethical principles and values. These Standards of Business Conduct reflect our shared values and our collective commitment to our quality policy. The Standards inform each Global Regulatory Partners employee or contractor of our ethical and legal obligations to Global Regulatory Partners, our customers, society and each other. Everyone at Global Regulatory Partners is responsible for understanding and complying with these Standards. Every year, each Global Regulatory Partners employee will be required to confirm that he/she has read, understood and complied with these Standards of Business Conduct.
Our Anti-bribery & Corruption Policy
As a global company, Global Regulatory Partners must comply with the anti-bribery and corruption laws and regulations of every country in which Global Regulatory Partners operates, including the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (“FCPA”) and the UK Bribery Act. These standards are minimum standards that apply to all Global Regulatory Partners management, employees and contractors. The Anti-bribery & Corruption Policy was created to state Global Regulatory Partners zero tolerance approach to bribery and to provide direction to assist in the prevention of bribery and corruption. For more details, please check our “GRP-Policy-anti-bribery Policy “
OUR QUALITY POLICY
We are committed to providing high quality services to our customers to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction at all times. Our customers’ needs are paramount, and our people are our greatest asset.
Our quality management is founded in our corporate values. These values serve as our standard for performance measurement, our motivation for excellence in execution, our foundation for guiding our decision-making, and our drive for continuous improvement.
We are aware that consistent satisfaction of our customers is vital to our business development and expansion. So, we persistently work towards securing a long-term partnership with each customer and intend to do so through the following:
- Emphasize human values and personal relations, so we put a great effort on proper communication, transparency and human relation which form an integral part of our corporate culture.
- Ensure that all employees maintain, develop and update their knowledge.
- Ensure that all employees adhere to the requirements of our quality management system.
- Monitor and measure the performance of our employees on a regular basis.
- Operate the company under the disciplines and control of a quality management system conforming to the international standard ISO 13485:2016 or equivalent.
- Constantly review and improve our services and processes to ensure tasks are completed in the most cost effective and timely manner for the benefit of all our customers.