Pharmacovigilance has been defined by the World Health Organization (WHO) as the science and activities related to the detection, assessment, understanding and prevention of adverse effects or any other medicine-related problem.
Global Regulatory Partners Inc. (GRP) provides end-to-end global pharmacovigilance services for Pharma, Medical Device, Nutraceutical and Cosmetic companies worldwide in order to optimize the products’ benefit-risk profile to improve safety and achieve better patient outcomes. GRP’s Pharmacovigilance team have long standing industry experience and consistently deliver, high quality and compliant Pharmacovigilance services.
GRP Pharmacovigilance Services
- Receipt, review and coding of adverse events
- Safety reports writing
- Safety reporting to different health authorities
- Good Vigilance Practice (GVP)
- Product safety profile building
- Product safety profile continuous update
- Post-Marketing Surveillance (PMS) studies
- Safety annual reports
- Medical literature screening
- Health authority PV database monitoring