On November 2022, China’s NMPA issued the Announcement on “Appendix to Good Operating Practices for Medical Devices: quality Management of Enterprises Providing Transportation and Storage Services for Medical Devices”.
This appendix is a special requirement for the quality management practices of enterprises that provide medical device transportation and storage services. The operation quality management system of enterprises that provide medical device transportation and storage services shall comply with the requirements of the “Quality Management Regulations for Medical Device Operation” and this appendix.
This appendix is a special requirement of good practice for enterprises that specially provide medical device transportation and storage services.
The requirements for personnel:
- Facilities and equipment of enterprises specializing in the transportation and storage of medical devices.
- Responsibilities of both the contract giver and the entrusted enterprise entrusted to provide medical device transportation and storage services.
- The business quality management system of enterprises specially providing transport and storage services for medical devices shall comply with the requirements of Good Operating Practices for Medical Devices and this appendix.
When does it go into effect?
- This appendix shall enter into force as of January 1, 2023
To read more about the appendix click here:
Brochure: committed to your success in china
We are a global consulting firm that provides Regulatory Affairs, Quality, Clinical and Safety services to pharmaceutical and medical device companies worldwide.
GRP can act as your local Agent in China, Contact our team today to Inquire!
- Contact Us – Global Regulatory Partners, Inc.
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone : (+1) 781-672-4200
About Global Regulatory Partners
Global Regulatory Partners Inc, (GRP) is an American company that provides regulatory affairs, clinical, quality and safety services to medical devices, pharmaceutical, cosmetic and Food Supplement companies globally.
GRP headquarters is located in Massachusetts USA and its main affiliates are located in China, Japan, Brazil, Mexico and South Korea. GRP helps many life science companies register their products in different countries in compliance with local regulations.